Monday, September 24, 2012

Confused

I got a case of the Monday's.  I can honestly tell you I never had a case of the Monday's until about six months ago.  I wake up about 4 am and think " oh my, how can I get out of going to work today". But I get up and go any way.  I have been with the company a total of 13 years. Maybe it is time for a change. Sadly I have no idea what to do. I used to drive to work excited to get there to start the day. Not so much anymore.  Maybe I need to change..  Not sure what is going on with me.  Maybe because I am not living to work and I am working to live now.  Maybe because I have other focuses like getting healthy, paying attention to my kids that that the satisfaction I found from my job is just not there anymore.  It looks like I need to do some soul searching.

Below my Weight Watcher points today.  Walked 1.6 miles. Need to get in a longer workout. Not tonight, I had to stop at Target for soap.  Buuuut, we all know if you're in Target by yourself there is a force field that draws you in.  You see all the cute Halloween decorations, all the cute home decor, oh and don't forget the clearance racks. You can score big time on the clearance items if you have patience.  So I forfeited an extra workout for Target shopping. Got out of there under $30.00. Saweet!
I am down another pound from Friday.  Hoping to see a dramatic change in my appearance by January   .

No comments:

Post a Comment