Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pssst, it's Tuesday

I was sure it was already Wednesday when I woke up today... Bummer. It is only Tuesday.  Today was an easy day.  Didn't eat much and am way under my points.  Not sure if that is good or bad but i am not hungry today. Walked a mile at work and a mile at the park with my daughter after work. I cherish these times with her because she still calls me mommy and wants to hold hands when we walk. She is starting to experience friends being nice then all of sudden their mean and she doesn't know why. I want to protect her from the world but the most I can do is teach her and show her how to become a strong, confident woman so she can handle these tough situations that young children go through.
I noticed as we were walking I kept thinking "I should go home. I need to cook dinner, etc., etc.". I didn't leave until my mile was complete. I have to remember that this is for my health and I can't give up because there is a load of laundry waiting for me. That stuff can wait.   Now on to my laundry and lunches for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment