Monday, September 17, 2012

Not Much

Okay, it is Monday... A friend from work and I took two breaks and walked a total of two miles..   Exercising is way, way less awful when you have some to talk to..  Other than that, I stayed within my Weight Watcher points and I am down 1 more pound since Friday.   My husband asked if I could stop and pick up some Drain-o for our shower.  All I could think of was eating a roll smothered in butter.  I thought I will walk in Von's, pick up one sour dough roll and eat it.  No one will know right?  Ah, ha but my butt will know :-(..   Instead, I did get some Hawaiian bread for the family since we were having soup for dinner.  I had one piece, which is five points, still under my points. See the old me would have had a roll at the store, then more bread at home.  Wow it is weird to admit that.  Kind of like confessing to a lie. Well another day down and many, many more to go. Looking forward to weight loss success and good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment