Sunday, September 16, 2012

Nice People

I love nice people, especially in customer service. Today I went to the Corona Walmart to do my normal grocery shopping and I needed to place a special order for cupcakes.  Norma was working the bakery and helped me pick out something that was not in her catalog. She even brought out a sample of the products she would be using so I was sure about my order.  What a nice lady!  So for my friends in Corona, be sure to ask for Norma if you need help in the bakery. :-)
While I was in the bakery, I didn't have a weak moment and get a couple cookies. (pat on my back). I did however purchase turkey jerky. Oh goodness that sounds funny, turkey jerky,  but it was good. And it satisfied my hunger.  No exercise today, unless you count pushing my grocery cart up a slight hill all the way to the back of the parking lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment