Sunday, September 23, 2012

Celebrate!

This weekend we celebrated my husband's sister' birthday.  It was a milestone birthday so it was extra special.  Her son threw a great party and the entire family was there.  Four generations celebrating together.  For someone like me that doesn't have my extended family living close this was special to be a part of.  One thing I admire about my sister-in-law is that she always has a smile on her face.  She's always happy to see you. Always interested to know what you're up too.  She is soft spoken but the life of the party at the same time.  I wish her a life time of happiness.

On the diet front... I am a loser!  I lost 2.7 lbs the first week.  Over all it was a good week. However on Saturday night, I had three tacos but about six beers.. Ouch many, many calories.  This week I will have to pick up the cardio and work those off.  Sunday afternoon I began looking at fashion websites daydreaming for the day I will fit in some of the clothes I love so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment