Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Slap in the face

Today I got a slap in the face reminder why I am on this mission of health. Even though I feel a bit stressed I was able to stay the course and not emotionally eat because I am reminded of what will happen to me.  I stayed within my Weight Watcher points today but only got a mile of walking in.  I even made my kids chocolate chip pancakes and I didn't even have one bite..  (pat on my back)..
Looking forward to buying cuter, smaller clothes. I day dream about wearing skirts again.

Unrelated topic- One of my favorite shows is "Watch What Happens Live" on Bravo.  I just love Andy Cohen. I always wanted a brother growing up and he would have been the perfect one.  He is funny and sarcastic. I also love Jeff Lewis from "Flipping Out". He is funny and little bit evil.  My favorite type of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment